Monday, February 11, 2008

Ties for Missions

Yesterday was my last day wearing a Royal's tie. If you haven't noticed, I've worn the same tie the last four weeks because people paid $200 each week for our mission trip supplies. I still have to wear a KU tie, K-State tie, and awful of all awfulness an Ohio State Buckeye tie. I even paid $200 mself to wear my own University of Michigan tie.

I suppose it's not too late-- if you have a special tie and are willing to give $200 for missions I am willing to wear it (maybe... nothing too crazy or my wardrobe warden -- that is, Karla, might rejected it.)

1 comment:

Kent Kirby said...

Pastor Rob, I have enjoyed the Lenten Season services. It has provided a time of reflection. I am reading a devotional that asks us as Christians to spend time reflecting on the days leading up to Easter and not to jump so quickly to Easter morning.