Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Chance of a Lifetime

I have several life goals that I put together when I was still in seminary. These goals deal with family, my walk with God, ministry and enrichment. Some of them are just for fun. Next week, I hopefully will be able to mark one of my fun goals off my list.

I have been offered tickets to the Celtics and Lakers NBA Finals game-- so next Tuesday (if the Celtics don't win the next two games), I will meet up with my old seminary roommate and current missionary to Jordan, Rod Green, and fellow Centralites Larry and Lynne Bollinger in Boston and go to the game. Wow... I am really excited about the chance to do this.

(Some of my other "fun goals" include going to a World Series Game, Stanley Cup Final and the Super Bowl.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Rob, we are so happy that one of your earthly dreams came true. Now we have to work on the other three.

God loves you in a major way, and only Central comes third with your family before. Who you are has brought enormous joy to Central.