Thursday, August 21, 2008

I can't wait for the Weekend!

This weekend is going to be great!

Saturday is the youth BURGER BASH. It is one of their yearly outreach events. Be praying for a great night!

Following that, I am going to sneak into our Saturday Night Arabic service-- I've been hearing great reports about what God is doing.

On Sunday, it will be the first time since the beginning of Summer that I will be preaching both AM services and the Night service too. In the Morning, I am really excited about this week's message "iServe with Joy." And in the Sunday @ Six, I'll be wrapping up the Summer series: Being a Person of Integrity from James 5. We will be meeting in the Student Center in the PM Service--

And keep praying for our Spanish Service. Last week, two young men who had never been in our church before, were here and accepted Christ! How about that!!!!

God is working!

No comments: