Monday, April 07, 2008

This weekend at Central

What I liked about Sunday at Central...
1) I liked the video in the changed series... thanks Danial Hawkins for producing it and thanks to Jim Gorman for starring in it. (Hopefully we will get these on the Web site soon).
2) I liked the children's skit in both services... not only did they do a good job-- but it really fit in with the sermon. Super!
3) I like the Favorite Teacher Brunch... we had several "Favorite Teachers" here-- making this annual event a big success!
4) I like the Youth led service in the PM. We have some talented teens!
5) I liked seeing the success of our Junior Quizzing program in the PM too--- we have some smart kids!

What I didn't like about Sunday at Central...
Several individuals left a broom by my office-- I think in reference to the Royal's sweeping wins against my beloved Tigers. Wow... kick a guy when he's down!

No comments: