Sunday, January 06, 2008

I still miss Central

I really thought that I would be able to attend Central this morning. Oh do I miss it. Unfortunately last night was a bit rough and I knew I would not be able to attend. I was more sick this morning than I have been all week (why does that happen on Sundays? It's kind of like why do snow storms always seem to happen on Sunday mornings?)

So my worship time this morning consisted of some personal devotion time, listening to the sermon from Nashville First Church of the Nazarene (Gary Henecke is a great preacher), and then watching a local preacher on TV (He will remain nameless-- I would have gotten much more if I listened to two sermons from Gary Henecke).

Thanks for your prayers, the plan is still that I will be in the pulpit next Sunday! I think it will take wild horses to keep me away... I'm getting a little antsy.

1 comment:

Just Jon said...

Pastor Rob,
You have been in our prayers and we can't wait to see you back at church. Enjoy the time at home though! I agree with you on Gary Henecke.