Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A busy day in the life of this pastor

See the pastor.
See the busy pastor.
Today was the type of day that is both fulfilling and tiring. I’ve been to three hospitals (one surgery, one new baby and one recovering from surgery), had lunch with a man who is going through a difficult place in life, videotaped a greeting for our Discover Central Class that will be meeting on Sunday, met with another family that has had questions regarding Central, sent out notes to all of Sunday’s first time visitors, made a few needed phone calls, worked on my Thursday e-mail, and in between hospital visits worked some on Sunday Morning’s sermon too. I managed to rush home for Little Caesar’s Pizza with the family and got back to Central for all the Wednesday night activities. Whew… I am glad that our strength comes from the Lord. He supplies exactly what we need, when we need it. I am looking forward to Him supplying me with a nice comfy bed in a little while!

No comments: