Friday, June 22, 2007

A great weekend ahead!

Even with so many gone this Sunday because of mission trips (both youth and Alaskan trips are this week), I think we'll have a GREAT Sunday! Plan on being here. Remember all members 15 years and older can vote for the four open board positions, and the missionary convention and district assembly delegates. Our Sermon series, TOP TEN, will continue this week. We are up to Commandment #4: Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

Hey, here's some news I just found out... the computer I am taking to the Middle East is for the pastor of the Baghdad Church of the Nazarene. So I will be meeting one of our pastors in that war torn country. He also wants me to bring him some beef jerky. Hmmm... like Q-Tips I could think of a thousand other things that I would want from the United States besides Beef Jerky.

Following my trip to Jordan and Israel, I am sure that next Sunday I'll have plenty of names and situations to add to our prayer list.

No comments: