Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wow... I am sitting in Jerusalem and blogging! Let's all sing, "It's a Small World after all."

All is well, except that my luggage did not join me. I am to find out in a little bit to see if it is on this next plane from London, if not... I could be in trouble.

Still it has been a good day. We spent the night and toured through Old Jerusalem. It's been educational and fun. I am here with Nazarene missionaries Lindel Browning and Rod Green, as well as fellow Centralite, Larry Bollinger. Tomorrow we head to Jordan for the conference that we are going to be a part. We were suppose to spend the night in Nazareth, but that will depend on my luggage.

I will not be able to blog until Sunday after this since we will be in a remote place in Jordan with no computer available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are where you are suppose to be, even if your luggage isn't with you. You and Jim will have to compare notes when you get home. He made the trip in 2002, and I am surprised he came back.

Stay safe and enjoy your time in the home of Jesus.
Shalom,
Jim and Kathy