Friday, May 04, 2007

My Families Last Children's Musical (Boo Hoo!)

I’m a little sad that this Sunday evening will be the last “children’s musical” in which a child of mine will perform. Sunday Night our children will be performing the musical “American Ideal” and my cherub, Ben who is in the 6th grade, will be in his final children’s musical.

I remember his first, when as a cow in the Christmas Nativity he got into a pushing and head butting contest with another cow, and turned the nativity scene into a barnyard brawl. That’s a performance that I will never forget. I hope that this week’s performance will go a little more according to the plan.

I hope you can join us this weekend… Sunday morning will be great! We are talking about being Fully Alive, even when we have experienced a painful or guilt-filled past. And then of course, Sunday Night will be “the big show.”
It’s also MNU’s graduation in the afternoon. It goes without saying, that’s a huge day for some of our students. And to top it off, the Detroit Tigers are in town. (I plan to head out to the old ball park tonight!).

Hope to see you at Central this weekend!!!

No comments: