Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend recap

In spite of the heavy rain on Sunday morning, we had two great services. I am getting many positive comments from our Fully Alive Sermon series. So many people find themselves in Peter's sandals, having done wrong and wondering "what now?" I am so glad that we serve a God of second chances, a God who says, "Let's move forward!" Amazing grace!

Last Night our kids were great (I might be a little biased since it was Ben's final children's musical), still I thought all the kids were terrific! Thanks to all the adults who made the program happen. I loved that some of the kids were actually working as real camera people for the program. Very cool!

Will it ever stop raining? On my way to the church, I could have sworn I saw animals walking two by two. Weird!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You saw those animals walking two by two... And that hurricane in Western Kansas... Maybe God's telling you something. I can't tell you want that means, except maybe that there's a flood coming.