Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TOP TEN is coming!

This is turning to be a short week for me. Following yesterday's "chillin' and grillin'" day, I have today and tomorrow to get both Sunday's sermons ready. I will be off to Nashville for a denominational meeting until Saturday, and get home just in time for a house and pool full of mid highers.

Still, I'm looking forward to the new Sermon series that begins this Sunday. We are calling it TOP TEN. Can you guess what the summer focus will be? Yup.. the Ten commandments. Most folks "say" they know them, but a majority of Americans can't name four out of ten. I think you will see how relevant and important the Ten Commandments can be.

Also each week we'll be doing a Central TOP TEN list. This week's TOP TEN will be the The TOP TEN Announcements that you WON'T Hear at Central. I think it's going to be a great Summer Series!

No comments: